Marketing Product Manager
Are you a self-starter that is motivated by working in a fast paced, rapid growth, team focused environment? Blockade Medical, A Balt Company, is looking for highly skilled and energetic individuals to join our team!! Blockade Medical is the US arm of the original Neurovascular company. With our exciting and expanding product portfolio, we need team players that will help launch significant and innovative products to the market place. The Product Manager position offers an opportunity to manage multiple products in the ischemic or hemorrhagic stroke markets. Additionally, the rapidly changing landscape of our company will offer significant opportunity for professional growth and flexibility to allow your career to grow with us. While previous Neurovascular experience is preferred, we are looking for talented and team oriented applicants to join our team.
- 4-Year Degree in either the Life Sciences, Engineering or Business
- 5+ Years experience in medical device market
- Neurovascular experience preferred, but not required
- Previous Marketing or Sales experience preferred, but not required
- Proficient in standard MS applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Willing and able to travel 30-50%
The Senior R&D Engineer role will support the design and development medical devices. Catheter manufacturing or design experience required. The candidate will gather input from Clinical, Marketing and literature to develop new products and improve existing product lines. The candidate will be responsible for managing projects following design control procedure, develop test methods, test fixtures and manufacturing processes. The candidate will prepare design history file documentation, generate test protocol and reports. The candidate will assist the project manager in the scheduling and coordination of project related activities including team meetings and design reviews.
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related discipline.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in the medical device field with preference to endovascular devices.
- Experience with industry related software MiniTab, Statgraphic and Solidworks.
- Strong planning and organizational skills. Able to effectively multitask.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.