There are currently no job openings.
The Senior R&D Engineer role will support the design and development medical devices. Catheter manufacturing or design experience required. The candidate will gather input from Clinical, Marketing and literature to develop new products and improve existing product lines. The candidate will be responsible for managing projects following design control procedure, develop test methods, test fixtures and manufacturing processes. The candidate will prepare design history file documentation, generate test protocol and reports. The candidate will assist the project manager in the scheduling and coordination of project related activities including team meetings and design reviews.
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related discipline.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in the medical device field with preference to endovascular devices.
- Experience with industry related software MiniTab, Statgraphic and Solidworks.
- Strong planning and organizational skills. Able to effectively multitask.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.